Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Getty



It has been a long time since my last post. In the last month we had a major software release at work, I went to my nieces dedication, and I have been on a ridiculous number of 'man dates'. At work we have a new coworker James who will be working from the opposite coast, however he spent his first three weeks over here for training. It just so happens that my wife and I live a block from the corporate condo where he stayed, so he has been joining me on the daily walk to work. Some might say I have a 'walking buddy'.

In addition to our daily walk my coworkers, wife and I have been showing him around town. We have been to the local pub a number of times, we went to the club Largo to see a Jon Brion show, and finally we went to the Getty!

My wife took her students on a field trip to the Getty not too long ago, and she received a free parking pass. We have been itching to go back, and having James around was finally a good excuse to go. It was a beautiful day, and the furniture exhibit was awesome. The 'Vexed Man' is pretty sweet too, although to me he looks like he is just dropping a deuce, not so much vexed.
































No comments: